Research and Retreat Weekend 2019!
Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Mammoth Cave
Here’s some FAST FACTS on our 2019 R&R at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Mammoth Cave Resort on July 31st 2019 to August 4th 2019
What’s on offer at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Mammoth Cave?
Located in the heart of Kentucky's Cave Country, near Mammoth Cave, this Kentucky campground features deluxe cabins, bear dens for large groups, tent sites and RV camping. Activities around the park include exploring Mammoth Cave National Park, or you can enjoy the many onsite amenities including a waterslide, pools, mini-golf and fishing.
When is the reservation deadline for 2019's R&R and where do I book?
· November 15, 2018 YAY! First block of cabins have been booked! Good News! Our friend Candace has offered another block of cabins till January 26th, 2019! Call now to book! You don't want to miss out on all the FUN!!
· Call the campground office at +1 (270) 773-3840 ASK for Brad or Candace Tell them you are with IMDSA group for dates July 31-Aug. 4th 2019.
Will there still be research?
Why is the format changing in 2019?
· We've been listening to our families. You've voiced a desire for a more social atmosphere and Jellystone is a great family friendly location with many all-inclusive activities.
· It also gives the board more opportunity to regroup in an effort to expand. We have the best families and lots of great ideas to continue hosting our conferences. Additional board members will help us reach those goals.
What are the accommodations?
· IMDSA will provide shuttles on Thursday from the two major airports to Jellystone until 3pm on arrival day.
· Cabins are equipped with a A/C, fully furnished/working kitchen, a bedroom, loft area with additional sleeping spaces, pull out sleeper sofa and a futon.
· A one-time charge of $30 is available for those who would like linens provided (sheets, towels, blankets, etc.)
General weekend agenda
· Fun activities around the resort
· Mammoth cave tour
· Guys' night out in Nashville, TN
· Ice cream social provided by IMDSA
More details coming soon!